Business Recycling ? Looking for a flexible, ethical & cost effective waste management solution?
Is your office, school, hotel, restaurant, pub or factory in Birmingham or within the Midlands area? Are you looking for a reputable, reliable, cost effective and ethical local organisation to help you improve your waste management practices by re-using and recycling more and wasting less? Would you also like to save money on your current waste management bill, reduce your carbon emissions, not receive unwanted continuous price hikes (like the big waste companies so often dish out) AND support local new job creation and environmental charity work?…. Then read on!
Paperchasers offer a complete commercial waste management service tailored to meet your specific needs. You can recycle everything that can be recycled, or just one single material e.g. paper, without being tied into a contract if you don’t want to be. You can choose to have an automatic regular collection or request one as and when you like ‘on demand,’ it’s up to you! We believe we are the best in class at what we do, but don’t just take our word for it, see what our customers have to say..CLICK HERE to read some testimonials
We provide you with all the equipment you need to get started and you can bolt-on additional services as and when you like; it really is a quality pick and mix solution at a price you can afford – much cheaper than binning everything together as general waste and as everything is recycled here in the Midlands, it’s the best possible environmental solution there is.
- Pick and Mix- Choose a stand alone service for one single material e.g. paper, or choose a complete package for all your waste so that you do not have to deal with several different contractors. Hire our wheelie bins or buy your own (we can supply new and we sometimes have second hand ones for sale too – please enquire), have no wheelie bins at all and use a ‘sack-only’ system. We can collect from inside your office, even if it’s several floors up (provided there is a lift!). We can also empty your indoor bins from across your building if you don’t have a system in place for that…. it’s up to you!
- Flexible - Pay As You Go, fixed price Monthly Membership from just £10 per month or one-off jobs also catered for. Choose a frequency of collection to suit you – scheduled weekly, fortnightly, 3 – 4 weekly etc or on request using the on line Collection Request Form.
- Ethical - Our charity community forest partner will plant a tree and dedicate it to your organisation. You will receive a special certificate and newsletter about the development of the forest.
- Zero landfill policy - We re-use what can be, some materials are used in educational craft workshops. The majority of materials we collect are recycled and any non recyclable waste is disposed of locally with energy recovery. Nothing is ever land-filled.
- Feedback - Use your free on-line customer dashboard facility for instant access to waste reports, copy invoices and order updates. We will issue your log-in details when you join. We measure everything collected – you can gain valuable knowledge about your waste generated, set targets for improvement and keep a track of your recycling rate & CO2 emissions.
Contact us today for you free, no obligation site audit or if you know what service you want, why not request a written quotation?
Want help to develop your business recycling program in Birmingham? On Course For Zero Waste is a free online training course for English and Welsh small and medium-sized enterprises/organisations (SMEs).